Monday, October 7, 2013

IV

Yesterday Henry was four months old.




I'm sure you were all wondering where my post marking the occasion was.  Truth be told, I didn't even take these pictures until today.  Things are just kind of insane at the moment.  Unlike the feds, I've got a lot going on, &, as far as I know, don't have the option to shut down.  I have approximately fifteen blogs in the queue, & one day when I have several free hours to sit at my desk, the afternoon sun's rays streaking my sparkling clean floor as I sip a hot cup of coffee & type happily away, you may get to read them.


Until then, you'll have to settle for the results of this afternoon's little photo session.










For this last shot, I told him to look incredulous . . . 


To mark the occasion, yesterday Henry sat through his first sermon at church.  I had to nurse him right when I arrived, but we were seated in the pew before the preacher began, & remained there, awake (both of us!), for the duration of the sermon. 

A quick recap . . . of Henry's growth, not the sermon:










The Zeigler household continues to operate at 100%; despite the nation on hold, Henry successfully reached the four month mark.  Luckily, since neither the airing of Days of Our Lives, nor college football (at least the SEC, which, let's face it, IS college football) have been impacted by the federal bickering, my corner of the world remains cheery.  Chaotic, but cheery. 


AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment